It's was Valentine's Day, our half anniversary for when we started dating, and a long President's Day weekend, so I definitely did not spend much time on the computer. JR and I had a fun and mostly relaxing weekend together. It was just what I needed - especially after Friday.
Friday I got some disappointing/frustrating news. I found out that it is very likely that my district will be doing a reduction in forces at the end of the year. Friday I found out that my position is on the list of 12 that could possibly be cut. I knew that this could be coming but it still makes it hard to hear. In the meantime I'm going to keep my head up and apply for any jobs in my area that I can find. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
Three things for the whole weekend...
1) The Tudors
2) QT with my hubby
3) Meeting a Sarah who looked eerily like me
No comments:
Post a Comment