6.15.2011

Day 06 - Describe My Day in Great Detail

This probably would have been more interesting had it been during the school year and not on summer break, but here goes nothing! :)

My hubby wakes me up sometime in the wee hours of the morn because I'm screaming in my sleep - bad dreams again.  At least this time I'm not yelling at students in my sleep...  Around 6:30am I wake up, but think my clock says 8:30am because I don't have my glasses on.  When I realize that it's only 6:30, I wonder where hubs is and realize that he's probably gotten up early to work out.  After going back to sleep for a while, hubs wakes me up at 8am like I asked, but I go back to dozing for about another hour before finally dragging myself out of bed.  Next it's time for some breakfast - a SlimFast shake so I don't pig out.  Plus, once you get used to the grittiness, they're pretty tasty! Then I check the email, Facebook, etc. and hop in the shower.  Just jeans and a Tshirt today as I'm not doing anything fancy.

Around 10:30 I drop JR off downtown and head over to CSU to pick up my graduate portfolio and Action Research Paper.  I get to Julka Hall and find out from the secretary that for some reason my stuff is not there.  Sweet.


More to come as the day progresses... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment